No pictures today. That’s because the big “knitting” event had to do with mailing the package to my swap partner in the Knitter’s Tea Swap. I did take some pictures of the box getting ready to go to the Post Office; but, I wouldn’t want to spoil the surprise by showing anything to do with the package, yet.
I will say this about KTS4:
- It was a huge amount of fun.
- I met a really cool person that I would have otherwise never known.
- Kim is a fantastic kntter as evidenced by the pictures of her finished projects on Ravelry. I can’t wat to see the magnificent creations (SOCKS!!!) she makes from the yarn I sent her as part of the swap.
- This may be my one and only swap just because of the time committment. It takes a lot of time to put a package together! If you look back even a post or two you will realize that finding time to knit seems to be an issue for me. Swap? Knit? I have to go with Knit.
- If I decide not to ever participate in a swap again, I’m glad I got Kim as a swap partner!
The resident non-knitter is also threatened by the term “swap.” Does this mean you are having an affair? he keeps asking. He’s joking of course.