10. Being warm inside and outside the house.
9. Afternoon rainstorms and how great it smells just as the rain starts.
7. Going barefoot.
6. Cold beer on a hot afternoon.
5. Flowers, flowers, and more flowers.
4. Long sunny days followed by evenings that just beg you to sit outside and watch the stars. And you can cause it’s nice out.
3. Everything is green.
2. Opal chasing butterflies that are flying about 3 feet above her head — and her acting as if that were no obstacle to catching them. And then she almost does.
1. Baby animals.
How about you? What are your favorite summer things?