The two upstairs bedrooms underwent a similar transformation. We pulled the carpet and the RNK put in Douglas Fir plank floors. I repainted with a nice light tan and a darker contrast color. Biscuit and Bagel are the paint color names, and to my way of thinking, the images they conjure are pretty accurate. I’m happy. Only one item left to deal with. I need to swap out the light fixtures in both rooms and the hallway.
I’ve moved my office back upstairs and it really feels nice to be working in such a clean and bright space. Finally!
The project has taken longer and has eaten up a lot of our leisure time. Thankfully, it’s over now. Perhaps I can get on with some other things (like knitting!) again.